- Complete the application for admission
- Submit separate transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended*
Students may submit transcripts electronically to EvalTrans@ccis.edu or by mail to:
Office of the Registrar – Evaluations
1001 Rogers Street
Columbia, MO 65216
*Transfer Students need only submit high school transcripts if they have fewer than 24 college credit hours.
Transfer student admission requirement:
Minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.0
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Scholarship
New transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) members may compete for this full-tuition scholarship. The scholarship is renewable for one year with a 3.6 cumulative Columbia College grade point average and 30 semester hours earned at Columbia College.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Transfer to Columbia College from a community college with an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree, or
- Have at least 60 transferable semester hours with a 3.6 cumulative grade point average.
Required application materials
To apply for the PTK scholarship, eligible students must first complete an application for admission.
Next, eligible students will need to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 27:
- Any college transcripts (includes dual credit and dual enrollment)
- Proof of PTK membership, such as a membership card or acceptance letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume of professional, community and leadership activities
- A completed essay
Columbia College will notify the selected scholarship winner in early May.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352 with any questions you have about the scholarship.