- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 application fee (waived if you apply before January 1)
- Submit separate transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended*
Students may submit transcripts electronically to EvalTrans@ccis.edu or by mail to:
Office of the Registrar – Evaluations
1001 Rogers Street
Columbia, MO 65216
*Transfer Students need only submit high school transcripts if they have fewer than 24 college credit hours.
Transfer student admission requirement:
Minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.0
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Scholarship
New transfer students who are Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) members may compete for this full-tuition scholarship. The scholarship is renewable for one year with a 3.6 cumulative Columbia College grade point average and 30 semester hours earned at Columbia College.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Transfer to Columbia College from a community college with an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science degree, or
- Have at least 60 transferable semester hours with a 3.6 cumulative grade point average.
Required application materials
To apply for the PTK scholarship, eligible students must first complete an application for admission with $35 fee (fee waived if you apply prior to January 1).
Next, eligible students will need to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 27:
- Any college transcripts (includes dual credit and dual enrollment)
- Proof of PTK membership, such as a membership card or acceptance letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume of professional, community and leadership activities
- A completed essay
Columbia College will notify the selected scholarship winner in early May.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7352 with any questions you have about the scholarship.