Grossnickle Career Services Center
Making the successful transition from college to the workplace can be challenging, but Grossnickle Career Services Center is here to provide support. Career Services helps students identify appropriate career paths and well-matched opportunities. Students may visit Career Services by appointment for personal assistance in such areas as:
- Assessing abilities, interests and priorities
- Developing interview skills
- Finding internships
- Learning about graduate school options and the admissions process
- Mastering job search techniques
- Developing resumes
- Understanding the relationship between choice of major and career plans
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
H&R Block Employer Info Booth
Thursday, September 13, 2018
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dulany Dining Hall Foyer
2019 Career Fair
Thursday, March 7, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.